Equipment Leasing Options That Work for Your Business
Inter Capital Network can help your business access almost any type of equipment, and our finance team can discuss options that work for your business when you are experiencing low cash flow. Our lease programs often require lower monthly payments than equipment installment plans and may have tax benefits for your company.
We offer small or possible zero down payments for qualified businesses and our repayment plans are available up to 84 months. Our program offers three categories for your business:
- One day approval option with no financial statements required for applications up to $150,000
- Approval in 3 to 5 business days option for middle market up to $500,000
- Approval in 3 to 5 business days option for large ticket of more than $500,000
We also provide clients with specialized program options to find an innovation solution for any business. These programs are customized for specific business requirements:
- Our startup business program is customized for companies established less than two years ago.
- Our B, C and D credit rating programs work for companies that need to rebuild after financial setbacks.
- Our sale and lease back program buys current equipment to increase cash flow and returns ownership to companies through lease payments.
- We offer guaranteed leasing for federal and state agencies, military services, public schools, libraries and police or fire departments.
The financial specialists at Inter Capital Network can further customize our programs to match your technology needs.